Jump to Main Navigation
What to Bring With You
- Your Care Card (out of Province and out of country patients need to provide their Medical Insurance information).
- A list of all your current medications.
- Your puffers.
- All doctor, X-ray or laboratory reports in your possession (alternatively, the name and telephone number of all the doctors involved in your treatment, and the location where you have done your X-rays or blood tests is helpful).
- All X-ray and CT Scans in your possession.
- A list of questions you want to ask the doctor.